They trust us.
Through our artisanship and the consistency in the quality of our production and delivery service, we have earned the trust of the biggest names of gastronomy for several years now.
Please find below some examples, all our apologies to those not mentioned!
3 Michelin stars
- Pascal Barbot, L’Astrance
- Alain Passard, L’Arpège
- Arnaud Lallement, L’assiette Champenoise
2 Michelin stars
- Olivier Bellin, L’auberge des Glazicks
- Patrick Jeffroy, Hotel de Carantec
- Philippe Mille, Château des Crayeres
- Julien Roucheteau, Hotel Lancaster
- Famille Bras, Restaurant Bras
1 Michelin star
- Eric Guérin,La mare aux Oiseaux
- Jérôme Roy, Couvent des Minimes
- Dominique Bouchet, Paris/Tokyo
- Sylvain Guillemot, Auberge du pont d’Acigné
- Lionel Hénaff, Allium
Artisans & Farmers
- Andouille Rivalan Quidu
- Charcuterie Hélibert
- La petite Boulangerie (Nantes)
- Une tartine de bonheur
- Ferme de Keroudy
- EURL de Kervennou
- GAEC Kernevez Boulogne
“I wasn’t very familiar with artisanal salt, since I’ve been using yours, I can’t do without it.”
“We are setting up a very high-end restaurant. I can’t even imagine using another salt than yours.”
After receiving their first order “I simply cannot believe it, even a simple leek no longer tastes the same. I will never go back."
“What I like in Maison Charteau’s salt is the consistency in grain sizes, really important for fish.”